19 September 2010

Journey into madness - Dagon Cultist

Started with the cultist group today, but only finished one since I wasn't sure exactly how to paint them - dark/light robes etc. Ended up with a beige/brown color on the robes, and bright yellow glyphs and the Esoteric Order of Dagon mark on the back. I will have to make harder contrasts between each layer on my remaining cultists since pretty much all my HL work disappeared after a coat of matt varnish...


These cultists will probably be the only bad guys armed with long range weapons. I'm also thinking that they could have some sort of occult powers making them able to control the "mythos" creatures and convey some sort of order/leadership bonus to any unwashed villager minions within a certain zone of control.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...