20 September 2010

Journey into madness - Dagon Cultists finished

Completed the remaining 3 cultists this afternoon and also took a group shot of the "bad guys" (not everyone is included in that shot though...).


Will see how much time I can spend on painting models this week as I'll be pretty busy with school but I want to start on those Federal Agents really bad!

I was also browsing Warlord Games webstore and saw that they now sell Polish TKS tankettes in packs of 2 and free postage until the end of the month... I'll have to pick up a box when I get some cash on the 24th and most importantly repaint my Polish armor so that it looks like proper 1939 Polish vehicle camo.

There will also be another Arkham Horror review, as I will start plowing through the numerous expansions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...