08 October 2010

Journey into madness - Federal Agents 2

Last pair, noticed today that the pants on one of the models had a lot of gritty dirt merged with the basecoat I applied a few days ago... Will fix that wich some dirtstains. The "Not so-Matt Varnish" didn't help much either but that was to be expected as I don't use that can frequently enough, I think it's starting to go bad. Well shake it as if my life depended on it next time and see if there will be any difference.


While I was painting today I also took pictures for a "painting skin"-tutorial which I will post tomorrow, showing how I painted the skin on these 4 models. I pretty much use different recipes each time I paint a new range of models, but it might still be interesting for those who like this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...