30 May 2011

BloodBowl - Ogre for human team

One of the two "big guys" I bought from Black Scorpion Miniatures. The other being the Troll for my Orc team. So with this Ogre finished I feel that my human teams is complete - I even have the "ingame cash" to buy him for my next game.

There will be a couple more posts related to Saturdays gameday this week. Some Forged in Battle French comparison pictures and a summary of how the Strange Aeons 18th century modification worked out.


I'll continue painting the Orc team in June when school's over. A few more things have priority like completing my Polish Flames of War army.

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done and great looking team. Not played much BB this year - you've reminded me to schedule some games

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great game, the PC game is good as well. Actually I would call it a superb substitute for those days you can't play the boardgame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So have you gotten started with your Black Scorpion Troll yet? That is a lovely figure

    ReplyDelete
  4. No not yet but he and the rest of his team are close to being painted. Just a matter of a couple more odd models before I start with them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...