22 August 2011

Journey into Madness: Damsel in distress

The "Trixie" promotional miniature from Ramshackle Games which I got for free with my order a while back. I figure she will be perfect for those scenarios that need a human sacrifice or a damsel in distress marker. I painted her with her eyes shut to represent her to be unconscious.

I plan to paint up the remainder of my Ramshackle Games minis before the weekend as I've ordered a few additions to various collections I have from Reaper and want to decrease the "unpainted" pile a bit.


5 comments:

  1. Perfect indeed -and your painting did her full justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work, looks just right (or should that be wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really well done and very distressed looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect objective marker! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Your black-lining of the white cloth against the skin came out perfectly. Subtle, yet really helps add definition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...