07 October 2011

Grumpy professor

One last model painted for my friend Thomas as a repayment for the roads. Picked this model up last week during our FoW game and figured I would paint it up before the weekend as I'm going to play FoW with him again tomorrow so it will be a good opportunity to drop it off.

I left it without matt varnish as Thomas has matt varnish of his own which he applies with an airbrush. I hope that he will post all 4 models , with matt varnish, on his own blog soon so that the full amount of work is shown better.

The miniature is from Artizan Design.

I wanted to paint him completely different from any other paintjob I had seen. Thus I painted him with shades of black/grey and vibrant red so that he could pass for either a villain or a dandy.

5 comments:

  1. Really great paint job, love how different it looks to other painted versions I have seen of this figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its awesome as always. thanks mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality detailing in the painting, good skills my friend...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...