05 November 2011

Gladiator: House rules and tweaks PDF

I compiled all my house rules and tweaks, and while I was at it I figured I would throw together some skills and perks as well since this game does not include any of that.

Everything is optional, of course, so use whatever part of this document that suits you. It is only 3 pages, of which 1 page consist of close combat and ranged weapons house rules. The remaining 2 pages contain the skills and perks.

If you get around to using them, let me know what you  think.


You can download the PDF for free without hassle HERE

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for rule-set, appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't download the pdf :( not sure why.
    may be on my end, but Id love to see them, I just picked up these rules and they look interesting. Ive needed to scratch this itch since AH came out with it's Gladiator board game...(in the '80s?)...this looks fantastic.
    BTW...VERY impressed with your blog!! September Campaign is phenomenal and love the range of interest and the cool stuff with the more recent Fire and Sword rules which Im eager to see!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Matt,

    Thanks! :-)

    And if you have trouble with the download send me an email and I'll send you the PDF. My email is in the contact information on the right side of the blod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checked the link, it does not seem to load, which is strange. If it remains like this tomorrow I will re-upload it and post a new link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it! loaded today :). very cool stuff, can't wait to give it a go.
    Thanks and again, great stuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...