07 June 2012

Nosferatu clan Consort

Second type of Vampire which can be included in your Nosferatu list. Slightly weaker than the Graf but still a formidable foe. Consorts don't have to be female, and you can upgrade your Thrall's to a consort if you are lucky with the post game ladvancement/skill rolls.
Really loved painting this miniature. I'll get back to painting stuff for Empire of the Dead as soon as I finish painting my By Fire & Sword project which was delayed during my last week of school. Should be finished this week after which you guys will see a steady stream of Nosferatu, Gentlemen's Club, Victorian zombies and some really fun civilians :-)

8 comments:

  1. Great, model, well painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit dubious about this model but you've brought out its best qualities. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really brutal, and I mean that in a complimentary way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is one mean mother. Nice job on the face and the clothes, the folds look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, as mentioned I will get back to painting miniatures for this project once I finish my last couple of By Fire & Sword stands (5 left, and 3 of them are almost finished).

    Next week I also will order some Army Painter brush on matt varnish. Have not tried that one out yet and heard it's good (having tried out every other acrylic matt varnish I'm desperate). I really need something to fix the cloak on the Graf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job! I like the choice to go with solid white eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work mate. I think EotD will be my first foray into Victorian horror/pulp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...