08 December 2013

Moving to a new apartment

Just a quick update, I'm currently moving to a new apartment - hence the lack of blog updates. Been completely busy with repainting the walls and buying new furniture, the move should be completed sometime next week (internet connection should be up by monday if all goes well).

On the good side of things I'm having my christmas vacation in two weeks and it will carry over New Year so there will most likely be an increase in blog content at that time. The club has also planned a couple of game days around christmas, and I will be running a big battle for Lwow Early War FoW battle using my September Campaign lists. We are also looking to have a game day for By Fire & Sword as well.

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    Dicas de decoraço

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...