22 September 2014

More pictures from Swedish BF&S tournament

I received the pictures that Patryk, our Stockholm player, was taking during the tournament with his high quality camera. The pictures were great and I wanted to share them on the blog, especially since they show a lot of things that I was unable to see myself.

Hope you guys enjoy another photodump :-)


Players gather around the whiteboard for a mid tournament update on their progress.
 

Tournament organizers flank a very happy tournament winner

Group photo of the participants, from left to right:
Magnus (Sweden), Patrik (Muscovy), Johan (Muscovy), kneeling in fron of everyone is Patryk (Lithuania), Simon (Cossacks), Jonatan (Muscovy), David (Muscovy) and Robin (Ottoman)

3 comments:

  1. these red painted muscoviet cavalry looks like squadrons of santa clauses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well have you seen the models? all robes and hats with furry edges. I couldnt help myself :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...