06 January 2015

Empire of the Dead: Count Dracula

Began painting up the "Order of the Dragon" miniatures, starting with Dracula since I love vampire miniatures. I think this is a great mini, I really like the pose and he painted up easily. Though I will have to buy a new digital camera since the one I am using is now fairly old and the picture quality is really not the best (combined with the lightning in my apartment it is pure disaster imo).

Hope to post more Order of the Dragon minis over the coming week, I will have to take pictures during the daylight hours of the day next time...


5 comments:

  1. Very nice work Anatoli. You can hardly photograph Dracula in the daylight, can you? :-) Have you played much EoTD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul,

      Sadly no - I don't think anyone plays the game at my club. I have several gangs painted up and add-on minis left to paint from the kicksterter. I know a couple of the guys at my club bought into the KS but I don't know whatever happened later. I will check on our facebook page and see if there is any interest. So far pretty much all the games played have been "intro/demo" games where other people have borrowed one of my factions. Would be fun to get some proper games of this...

      I think the game is good, and I love the models. Would be sad to have it all just sit and collect dust on my shelves.

      Delete
  2. Very nice job. Please keep up the good work, I need some inspiration to get back to painting my Requiem figures...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scott, no worries - there will be a lot of focus on EotD the coming weeks since I finished my other "long running" projects and am now kind of rewarding myself with 28mm painting after months of tiny 15mm soldiers :D

      Delete
  3. Nice work. Sadly I haven't touched mine apart from preparing/basing a few.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...