14 May 2015

WW2 15mm 4x4' city block

Last weekend I jumped on the offer to purchase an incredible collection of WW2 terrain in 15mm from a fellow wargamer who was shifting his focus towards the Old West.

The collection includes 11 bases with highly detailed buildings and ruins along with two playing mats with city street print. The buildings are a mix of scratch built and railroad kits and all rooftops are removable allowing you to place soldiers and guns inside.

I can't say how happy I am with this purchase and it will certainly bring me back to playing WW2 in 15mm again as I now have proper terrain for recreating city battles for the September Campaign as well as excellent terrain for Chain of Command.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a high quality table. Something that is really the pinnacle of terrain collecting, a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! That is a treasure indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the fortune and play on it, and it really looks great. If my gaming room wasn't already full I would have bought it myself years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent way to jumpstart a project! Also a great way to keep the great terrain in action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to a great buy! Also nice to hear that you're considering running your September Campaign. Looking forward to seeing that happen.

    /Anders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupendous set up. Hopefully did not cost an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely magnificent..I would die for this for the comics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...