23 April 2017

Frostgrave Death Cultists and treasure tokens

I got motivated to get some painting done this weekend, so I finished 4 death cultists for the Frostgrave Thaw of the Lich lord campaign, as well as 6 home made treasure tokens (it was about time). I wanted to try some new color ideas for the cultists, and beside the test model (guy running with a sickle) I think they came out pretty good.

The treasure tokens are based on Renedra textured plastic dungeon bases, I used sand god the gold, and greenstuff for the bags and scrolls. I had some metal bottles, glasses, the book and the Cthulhu statue in my bits drawer and added those as well. The gems are just pieces of plastic trimmed with a hobby knife.

I'm currently also waiting for some additions that I ordered from Wayland games, some pretty cool "Otherworld Miniatures" and Frostgrave range monsters and characters. I hope to get them next week, or the week after at the latest. Would be neat to have them home for next weekend's continuation of the campaign.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. They would also work as a low tech equipped force for The Purge faction in Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes the cultist box for Frostgrave has a lot of potential for conversion into post-apoc. I've seen people adding sci fi weapons to the models and it looks good :-)

      Delete
  2. I really like the way you draw images of what you read in the text to support your ideas.
    โคนัน

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...